Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay: Proof of Address

• 07-11-2005 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

Have tried calling em, tried looking on their website but no joy.

Anyone know what I need in terms of proof of address / etc if signing up for Meteor bill-pay?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Bills with your name from the last 6 months is usually ok for most of these things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

any sort of utility bill that has your address on it. A Bank statements normally the handiest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Grand have an NTL bill, my bank stuff still goes to my padres house, I had changed it so many times due to moving rented houses it was just as easy to have them sent there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Don't forget a passport/driving license or the like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

the_syco wrote:
    Bills with your name from the last 6 months is usually ok for most of these things.

It's 3 months, not 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You need the following.

Passport (in date)
    Driving License (in date)

Bank Statment (within last 3 months)
    Credit Card Statements (within last 3 months)
    Utility Bill (within last 3 months with no arrears, accepted bills are Eircom, ESB, Sky Digital, Chorus, Euphony, Bord Gais and a couple more).

You need 1 proof of id and one proof of address. If you have a foreign passport, you need two proofs of address.

Advertisement