Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom maps

Options
  • 07-11-2005 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Custom maps:Are there any available yet?Are any of yourselves into building maps?Would love to play stalingrad bf2 style!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/

There is map packs there...not sure if there is a server that plays them

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Nice one big nelly for the swift reply.I find Im getting board of the same maps...sooner or later it will happen to everyone!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

wideangle wrote:
    Nice one big nelly for the swift reply.I find Im getting board of the same maps...sooner or later it will happen to everyone!!

Yeah but soon the mods will start to appear...you will be able to download them all from that website...thats when the crack starts....couple of nice mods would liven the game up again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

well I got the night maps and nobody else seems to have them. I will download these tonight and probably see ye on them?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

The best thing to do is use All Seeing Eye to find servers running custom maps as you can filter them by map type.

Here's a server in germany with a low ping hosting custom maps and has 18 people out of 44 playing atm.

0-]~T-m-P~[Free for All| 54ms 213.202.217.59:16567

• Advertisement
Advertisement