Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 STBs, 1 PVR500MCE-where to get adapter?

Options
  • 07-11-2005 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to connect two NTL set top boxes to my Hauppage PVR 500 MCE card but this infamous card has two tuners but only one set of inputs. I've looked in plenty of places on the web that discuss this issue but have not yet been able to identify how to solve it.

Does anyone know what is involved and where to get the gear?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Is this what you are looking for? I think this is the only addition to the PVR500 that you can get, so you will have to work your solution from there...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Good man - looks like thats the job dalk ;) Now I know what I'm looking for I can try get one in Ireland or that will deliver to Ireland.

Will post back with how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

It actually looks like that site does deliver to Ireland - just need to get their online order form working and away we go :rolleyes:

Advertisement