Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibb In Finglas!?!?!?

• 07-11-2005 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Ok so i just ordered ibb online,hopefully its not a mistake :rolleyes: i know it is a hit and miss isp but i really need a high upload... has anyone in finglas had any experience with them in finglas before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'm on the ballymun road, the mast is right beside me at the glasnevin avenue cross roads. Full meg up and down all the time!! (so far!) you should be grand!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Yea hopefully i ordered 2mb breeze though lol so hopefully i dont have one of those horror storys yet to come :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

this screenie was taken 5 mins ago, at this is a at peak time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

nice one mate :D i live facing the tolka river so hopefully there is a mast near there lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Id say you will be off the ballymun one or the finglas one. I know guys on both masts who have had problems, but no where near as bad as the D15 problems.

• Advertisement
Advertisement