Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

key cd number

Options
  • 07-11-2005 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

anyone got a cd key number, i've lost the manual:

Had loads of trouble trying load it up and eventually have it but now i've lost the manual

numbers were something like: gajg-paxp-pjag-9f01

Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Ha, that's funny! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

what so funny?

I actually work in a wholesaler, which is where i got the game

and one of the lads who runs this site knows this so i'm hardly lying now am i

P.s why did you bother post anything, were you trying to be a smart or funny??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Contact the Vendor of the game if it legit and it is illegal what you are asking.

i'm asking becasue i want to play it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Deary me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Asking somebody's CD-Key is like asking his PIN Number! I can give you a CD-Key but it won't be an official one.

Contact manufacturer, it's your only chance...

well yeah i'll take the unofficial one for the minute and then i'll get one tomorrow in work cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think he was being sarcastic. Woudln't crack cd-keys go under the same label as wares making boards.ie liable for prosecution etc. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Here allin-king, I'm going to lock this thread cos asking for CD-Keys is not permitted. You probably didn't know... You seem like a genuine guy who's got a genuine problem. Hope you get it sorted!
    But here is not the place to talk about CD-Key issues. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement