Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spamming, and promoting website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

He's already been reported. Waiting for SMod or admin to deal with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

He started one on the Horror forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

he's hit the 40 post mark....
    Someone think of the children!!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054846628

Sci-Fi aswell, I see he's just entered the hallowed halls of the david hasselhoff forum. Grrrr :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

He posted some crap in the Red Dwarf forum too..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Meh, it's in alot of places just report these things.It's far handier than making threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

He's banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh. Crap. Sorry about him guys. He's a friend of mine who I showed the site to a good few months ago. Bloody hell. I'll be telling him off tomorrow. :D

Edit: He also has another account called Stitch if anyone want's to bother banning that too. He doesn't use it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Edit: He also has another account called Stitch if anyone want's to bother banning that too. He doesn't use it though.
    And now he won't.

Advertisement