Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising on Boards.ie

Options
  • 05-11-2005 12:35am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I asked this in Help Desk a while ago and never got a responce. Search is down so I cant find out that way either :P

So, can someone here tell me where I go to advertise on Boards.ie? :D

Thanks in advance!

Never mind, found out thanks to a kind member :P

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

How long on average does it take to get a responce? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

A long time because Smods can't post here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seamus: What does that matter? Iv emailed them too. :)

Should I contact one of the Smods via PM?

Sorted this out with Regi.

Just for reference: http://www.salesonline.ie is the company who advertise on Boards.ie.

Was told it costs over 500 to get a thousand impressions (ie views). Not my budget so I didnt go with it :P

Advertisement