Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aidan M.M. O'Flannagain

Options
  • 08-11-2005 5:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Lil' Jesus broke, and I wasn't arsed looking into it, but I never introduced myself here anyway:

I'm Aidan O'Flannagain

2002 - Session 1: Medicine in the lab (Commuter)
    2003 - Session 2: Art Design (Commuter)
    2004 - Session 2: Electronic Engineering (Residential)
    2005 - Session 2: Theoretical Physics (Residential)

I reunion very very often, to jog your memory I've long-to-shoulder curly dark brown hair and, usually, hobo-like apparel. I was most well-known at 2005's session (swear to god, coulda cried at the closing ceremony when I heard the cheers), I was almost never without my ex, meeka, and I was in the Eddie Izzard scetch, played Jesus and a druid. As for 2004, I was the guy evil people asked "guess what?" to, and before to 2004 I was typically referred to as "the commuter with the hat".

Hopefully I'll actually get into posting here ever, Lil' Jesus was a lurker, but hobos don't lurk, they ask strangers for money and shout at them for no reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...ex?

Also, hey Aids-face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hey Aidan! *runs, jumps, hugs*

(on a completely unrelated matter: How long has that Pacman smiley been there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE PACMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :v: :D :v: :D :v: )

*ahem* Yes. Sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HoboJesus

Aye, she's my ex now, wasn't then. Let's not make this thread about that, pwease :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

AIDAN!*hugs* We were complete strangers at C.T.Y.I. but I find myself compelled to hug you at every reunion.

Aidan Rocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

That's so very true:D Of course, G was determined to make me be friends with Aidan, among others- she seems to think I'm some sort of socially inept recluse....

But anyhoo- Aidan rocks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Hurray for Aidan! You picked me up and spun me around at the last disco when I said, which was nice... And various other times when I wasn't sad. Which is also fun. Also I spent a day sellotaped to you at the arm. (What was that about again? I can't remember... :p)

I think there should be a new version of... whatever that game was originally, called JesusHoboAidan.

*HEART!*
    Jeb.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Aidan!!!
    I *heart* Aidan!!! Though, i really suck seeing as I only got to know you at the end of both sessions... why, why was that??? And now everytime I see a big stick i think of you...
    (He had a big stick when he was a druid!!! Sleazy pervs...)

JenLorigan wrote:
    Hurray for Aidan! You picked me up and spun me around at the last disco when I said, which was nice... And various other times when I wasn't sad. Which is also fun. Also I spent a day sellotaped to you at the arm. (What was that about again? I can't remember... :p)

I think there should be a new version of... whatever that game was originally, called JesusHoboAidan.

*HEART!*
    Jeb.
    It's Pirate Ninja Jesus. Wench

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Welcome back R4ph! Long time no liable verbal slandering!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I remember sitting in.. what was it, book reading, or something, when you realised who my sister is.
    On a related note, I totally thought you did Japanese.

On an unrelated note, go Aidan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

YAIDAN!

You rock, loads. Ahh, memories...pushing you off a bench in '04, then talking to you at reunions, taking photos of your hands (!), staying up talking on msn all night, then this year at ctyi rocked muchly, craziness, etc.

I miss you! Saturdayness ftw!

LESS THAN THREE!

~Aoibheann

I realised who YOU were, "Aqua", I never forgot who scorp was :P.

Jesus, thanks for all the "Aidan rocks"s. Jeb, the tape thing was something to do with keeping me warm, I believe. *returns all hugs*. I'm too cold, dying, and avoiding the shakes to quote what all ye have said, but believe me, I will reduce the amount of horse-heads sent to your bed significantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Aidan!! Only know you vaguely but still, thou doth rock!

Raphael wrote:
    It's Pirate Ninja Jesus. Wench
    Yes, but it was originally based on Jesus Chipmunk Bear, which was based on Rock Paper Scissors. Which was what I was talking about, I just couldn't remember the original game at the time.
    HoboJesus wrote:
    the tape thing was something to do with keeping me warm
    Or was I your armour or something...? Dammit, now it's annoying me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

JenLorigan wrote:
    game .
    Please don't use that word...

JenLorigan wrote:
    Or was I your armour or something...? Dammit, now it's annoying me...

I think it was both...

Aidan, speak not the name.

Still, the moment was quite amusing.
    "Do you by any chance know a girl called Jessica?"

The funny thing was that I asked because you reminded me of her. There was no other reason causing me to mention it. That freaked me out. I remember seeing "Hyland" on your nametag and I was like "WOAH".

Wrong, wench. It was originally based on Pirate, Ninja, Cowboy

http://www.comedity.com/index.php?strip_id=14

Oh, I thought it was a more effort-y version of Jesus Chipmunk Bear. My humblest apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Hey Aidan!

<sundry jubilations>

yes, i'm just that lazy...

[Edit] What's the M.M. for?[/Edit]

Raphael wrote:
    that link
    Damn, is nothing original?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Ah yes, Aidan. I've been meaning to talk to you about the ol' "lasceration"

Also, we had the same shirt. Remember that? The blue Penny's one or something? Oh Em Gee - FASHION NIGHTMARE! For the record, you were the one imitating me. As opposed to vice-versa.

You were a cool guy. Until that Senator Palpatine got you...

Zounds wrote:
    Hey Aidan!

<sundry jubilations>

yes, i'm just that lazy...

[Edit] What's the M.M. for?[/Edit]

Firstly, what the HELL?

And, in conclusion, "Michael Maxwell".
    Ah yes, Aidan. I've been meaning to talk to you about the ol' "lasceration"

I lascerated you? Jeez, I totally don't remember that, but I'm probably sorry... unless you deserved it, you fashion stealing bastard. BLUE TOPS, -how- could two people come up with the same idea? How, I ask you?

Sorry again about the cutting. Love you long time.

Damn, is nothing original?
    No. In fact, your life is based around that of Robert Kinsley, who lived in Kent at the start of the eighteenth century.

We've already established that PFM descended from the internet. Her life is based on circuitry, digits and binary.

No, that's what creates her life. The events in her life are based on Robert Kinsley's.

PWNT.

But she's only existed in physical reality for three months...

3 months which were entirely based on 3 months from the life of Robery Kinsley. Don't you listen?

• Advertisement

What the hell? ... did anybody else hear that?

Advertisement