Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody download Souvenirs CD3?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Finally got broadband yesterday and spent most of the night hitting the save as button. First stop was the Franks site (www.thefrankandwalters.ie). Have to admit I'm a HUGE fan so I was looking forward to downloading a few sweet freebies. Wasnt disappointed, discovered a new favourite - Angela Cray. The accoustic version of Little Dolls is also pretty fantastic, although I still prefer the version on Grand Parade. Can't understand how these guys have stayed under the 'Really Famous' radar for so long. They seem to have the knack in my opinion. I kind of reckon I have most of their songs now except for the album 'Beauty Becomes More Than Life' - but my favourite song Plenty Times is on the 'Best Of'.

My Top 5 of theirs are:

Plenty Times
    Angela Cray (at the moment)
    This Is Not A Song
    New York
    Falling Out Of Love

All worth listening to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I went into Golden Discs in Wilton last Thursday night & I had to order it. I don't have broadband But I'll get my brother to download it.

The new cd is due in the Spring. They are very under rated song writers. I am amazed their songs are not covered by other artiests.

My Top 5 Favourites are:

Daisychain
    Landslide
    Walters Trip
    Falling Out Of Love
    This is not a song

Oh and Time we said Good Night.

They are doing their annual Christmas gig in Cork on the 28/12. Supported by Dave Couse.

Rumour is that Dave Couse is producing the new record.

Advertisement