Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep Joke - Adultish

• 08-11-2005 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A nice american family are on holiday in Wales. They have rented a car and are travelling around.
    They have been travelling all morning, and are looking to find a bar, where they can get a drink, and some lunch.

As they drive along they pass a man, at the edge of the road going 'Hammer & Tongs' at a sheep.

Obviously they are disgusted, and tell the children to look away.

Shortly after, they find a nice looking rural bar, they park up and wander in.
    After sitting down and ordering some food, a one legged man hops into the bar, and starts masturbating furiously.

Well, the Father in livid, and goes to the barman to complain.

FATHER: "Well, I've seen some pretty disgusting things in this country, including normal looking people shagging sheep at the roadside. But this is the last straw, you can't expect my family to sit here whilst that man jerks off in a public place!"

BARMEN: "For Gods sake man have a heart. How's he expected to catch a sheep?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

nice one,keep up the good work:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

Adult-ish? good joke, though i recall hearing something like it before :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

rotfl!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭crazymonkey

heard a different version of it before, but its a classic,

Advertisement