Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Statistics?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 10:43am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know of a site that has some stastics of certain games, mostly mmo's like warcraft/everquest/eve etc...? im looking for sales figures, total users etc...

i know its a long shot, but i cant find much around and was hoping someone might know a few sites.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

i required this info not to long ago and let me tell you its a bitch - company's don't like discussing player numbers much except in exclusive interviews - if you can find an exclusive interview somewhere then you should get the figures for each game and then collate them...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Think there was a news bit about Warcraft's worldwide sales on gamesinduestry.biz a while back.

Advertisement