Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Shooting / Gun Clubs in Kildare

Options
  • 08-11-2005 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi.....

I am looking to join a gun club specifically to do clay pigeon shooting in the Kildare area and preferably as close to NAAS as possible, but I am finding it difficult to find any clubs on the web. If someone could recommend a website that gives some background infromation on the various types of clay shooting available from a competition perspective. The types of guns that should be considered advantages/disadvantages etc that would be of great help.

Thanks,
    HC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Cant think of any clubs in kildare that are clay shooting only. Clubs tend to be more for game shooting. There is a club just outside blessington that may be worth a try, as I think they shoot clays every sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Yea The Blessington Club is Nice...You might the gun club in Tullamore its one of the best in the midlands. They Do Clay's and Targets for .22 rifles and full bore rifles.

Advertisement