Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicked ?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hey Jonski, I had just started on the BTC server last night and had got gold on one map, and was leading on the next when I was kicked ?. Whats the story ?,

I hold you personally responsible :-)

Haket<IDYMUTTATBLIC>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Haket wrote:
    Hey Jonski, I had just started on the BTC server last night and had got gold on one map, and was leading on the next when I was kicked ?. Whats the story ?,

I hold you personally responsible :-)

Haket<IDYMUTTATBLIC>

It was probably for clan members!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Thats what I thought initially but no new BTC members joined, even then I thought players with low scores would be kicked first.. Its ok . . . I know where I'm not wanted . . . . . <sob> . . . .

Haket wrote:
    Thats what I thought initially but no new BTC members joined, even then I thought players with low scores would be kicked first.. Its ok . . . I know where I'm not wanted . . . . . <sob> . . . .

What error came up when you where kicked??? team killing one>

No, dont remember but it is possible I wasn't kicked at all, just a coincidence. I went to rejoin straight away but the server was full.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Yikes! , I have no idea , what time was it ? cause I was on most of last night and there were only two ppl kicked for being muppets and I kicked both and neither were you . There would also be ppl kicked to make room for BTC GooN's or SKZ as these are m8's of ours , but you are right we would always kick the lowest scoring ( looking for minus scores preferably ) first . Was it at the start of a round maybe ? and then it would have been random .

Either way if anyone is looking for a place on our server when it is full just pm me in xfire , that is when my xfire hasnt crashed :(

• Advertisement

Another thing is are you on UTV???? I have had problems with all servers where I randomly get kicked off and get error saying "Connection problem" even thou my ping to the server is under the 100.....cant connect to TIG server and with GFF and BTC server will get disconnected randomly for no reason....

Could be an idea!!

If above is the problem then get rid of UTV...I have....finally got my new wireless router today so I will set up connection tonite and will be flying.....oh yeah got in metro!!!

Ahhh that could've been it, I seem to remember a few SKZ tags about. Its was a couple of mins into the round and I was capping away like a loon.

It was around 8-9pm I guess. You were commander on my team at the time. No harm done, see you there next time.

Looked at the log files but I have no idea about them or where to find it , but I did find where I banned Chris_Scotland for tking me for the jet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Check log files in the BF2CCD folders on your server.

Fairy

Check log files in the BF2CCD folders on your server.

Fairy

Don't have bf2scc , using either bf2rcon or clanforge .

• Advertisement
Advertisement