Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat6 modules - where can I get them

• 08-11-2005 1:05pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

I have CAT6 runs throughout the house but cannot seem to get my hands on CAT6 modules anywhere, any one know where I might get them?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

try ct electric! Make sure they are cat modular plugs with the little black thing that seperates the wires!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

CT did not have them, that is where I got the cable alright but no connectors

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

Try Connectix, the prices are in sterling but they have an office in Dublin.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

Temple Sales in Tallaght are good

Darragh

Advertisement