Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kfc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I wish I could but I can't.
    Try posting this into Animals/Pet Issues and you may get a better response.Or AfterHours has had a few threads on KFC too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Not interested thanks. I like KFC and hate the Dundrum centre. 2 reasons not to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Sarsfield wrote:
    Not interested thanks. I like KFC and hate the Dundrum centre. 2 reasons not to go :)

if you see the pamela anderson video on the KFC cruelty, I can't imagine you'll like it too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

besty wrote:
    if you see the pamela anderson video on the KFC cruelty, I can't imagine you'll like it too much longer
    Both have rubbery breasts...
    :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

bobbi wrote:
    hey just wondering if anyone would be interested in holding a protest in the new dundrum centre over KFC and the companies cruelty to animals.?
    http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/petakfc.asp
    send me and email on sassysharpe69@hotmail.com

a) Got a date in mind?

b) I am not familiar with the Dundrum centre - is KFC located within the S.C. area directly? (I cannae see the protest lasting too long..)

c) Is Phil Collins classed as a rocker :o "Rockers Tommy Lee, Phil Collins..drum up support.."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

PETA is asking KFC to eliminate the worst abuses that chickens suffer on the factory farms and in the slaughterhouses of its suppliers, including live scalding, life-long crippling, and painful debeaking. The more than 850 million chickens killed each year for KFC are tortured in ways that would result in felony cruelty-to-animals charges if cats or dogs were the victims.
    That's true... I got in big trouble the last time I tried to debeak a dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

bobbi wrote:
    hey just wondering if anyone would be interested in holding a protest in the new dundrum centre over KFC and the companies cruelty to animals.?
    http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/petakfc.asp
    send me and email on sassysharpe69@hotmail.com
    Have you any proof that any of the branches in Ireland are getting their chickens from farms that treat them poorly? If so please post some links.

besty wrote:
    I have seen the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

whiskeyman wrote:
    Both have rubbery breasts...
    :v:

ROFL:D Post of the year contender surely

Anyway feck that, theres little more boring things in life than people who think there is something evil about tasty, relatively safe fast food

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

PETA wrote:
    .its suppliers, including live scalding, life-long crippling, and painful debeaking

Would'nt have thought that was a big problem, what with the being made into (tasty) burgers and sutch.
    Tha Gopher wrote:
    ROFL:D Post of the year contender surely

Anyway feck that, theres little more boring things in life than people who think there is something evil about tasty, relatively safe fast food

Lets go along and protest the protesters. I want another KFC opened at the other end of the dundrum SC so I dont have to walk.

When I grow up, I'm going to bovine university.

• Advertisement

There's always 2 sides to every story, so to balance the previous links, I think it's only fair to link to the KFC site and in particular the animal welfare section.

http://www.kfc.com/responsibility/animalwelfare.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

mmm...KFC,all this talk of chicken has made me hungry for a few mini fillets awwwww ehhh....save the animals and all that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

You do realise they are going to be murdered anyway?
    And then eaten, like.

Advertisement