Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Grooming

Options
  • 08-11-2005 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Where are there dog grooming places around Dublin? And do you know of any mobile dog groomers? I was aware of one called doggystyle, or doggystyle.ie, but I cant find them, website dosen't exist..anyone know how to track down these guys? Apperantly they come to your place in a van, which would be the preference.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Shaggy Tails Dog Grooming 087-2362196 "Have your dog groomed in your home"

haven't used them myself so if you do let me know what you think ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

HA don't google Doggystyle at work - you'' be sacked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

I use a girl by the name of Frieda to cut my lot. She calls to the house to collect your dog and brings it back to you when it suits you, smelling lovely and wrecked from having a great day. I can highly recommend her. Her mobile number is 087 1346577. You can tell her that Laura gave you her number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Killester College have grooming courses and will groom doggies for free. I did the course last year so i can groom me own muts now but they're really good and are very gentle with the dogs. The ladies name is Anne, if you ring Killester college they will give you the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tinkerbell68

Hi, I'm not sure if you live North or South of Dublin, but if you are looking for a Mobile dog groomer, you can find them on www.mobiledogwash.ie and there are links to locations that they cover. Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 madra makeovers

Hi I am a mobile dog groomer and I cover the Dublin area.
    My company name is Madra Makeovers.
    My Number is 087 9019606 or you can email me at madramakeovers@gmail.com

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Northside I would recommend Maria at Doggy Dazzlers. She does a great job and is very good with the dogs as well.

Southside I would recommend Ann Collins at the Grooming pad in Blackrock. :)

Advertisement