Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital camera in Maynooth

Options
  • 08-11-2005 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Where is best to get a CHEAP one? I mean really cheap now, I'm broke. I just want a basic one that works!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Aldi have deals every so often, also maybe Tesco. Then there is the camera shop beside Tesco and another one just past the end of the town (on the Tesco side, also near Tesco!).

Kinda reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons with the "hammock district".

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

MrJoeSoap wrote:

Kinda reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons with the "hammock district".

Thats over by third right?

Business Hammocks - what a great idea - why didn't i think of that? -Hank Scorpio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭merritt

Well, Teller, my old one is gathering dust on the shelf if you're interested. Fuji Finepix 2MP, good nick. Did the job for me until I needed something more 'pro'. PM me if you want to know more. :o

Advertisement