Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location of Metro Mast on North side of Dublin

• 08-11-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Im on the north side off croke park. Anybody know where I should be looking to check a line of sight and what kind of distance we are talking about?

waka :v:...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

Towards the dublin mountains :)

You can't miss 'em ... look towards town and they're the big dark things off to the left ;) (the mountains that is) :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I believe croke park is in the way......

nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I was told the mast on the northside is in Finglas. One of the highest suburbs on the northside. You should not have a problem with line of sight to Croke park from there

Cionn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Its at the ESB substation at the N2/M50 junction, thats what I was told.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=dublin,+ireland&ll=53.379437,-6.294479&spn=0.079768,0.326157&t=h&hl=en

You should have no problem seeing Croke Park on that map, esp. if you live near it, and the ESB substation is at the N2 (Finglas Rd) / M50 Junction.

Advertisement