Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for portal sites for client

Options
  • 08-11-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Theres a woman I know and sometimes I help her out with her property website.
    Many of her properties are high profile and shes looking to put some of these propertys or sites etc. on high profile websites. Websites for millionaires propertys and all that. TBH, I really don't have time to do the research so Im hoping someone might know a few and could just give me some good pointers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Maybe my brain is a bit slow today, but what exactly are you trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'll stick all her properties up on my site for a millionaires fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭roamer

eh, soz. She wants to be able to display her properties on websites that feature high profile propertys.

(the website that displays her site will charge a fee for doing that or whatever)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

any particular server side languages and database types?
    Presumably you were unsuccessful searching google and all the script download sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I presume you want to get them listed on daft.ie and myhome.ie or am I missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smeggle

PM me and I can put you in contact with the webmaster at one of Irelands top property sites - if I remember right I think it had the highest overall traffic of Irish property sites this year...

edit: The chap is a personal friend of mine btw

Advertisement