Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6680 headaches

• 08-11-2005 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone else with a 6680 been getting headaches? i had a headache for nearly two weeks that went away a few hours after i turned my phone off. that was four days ago. i turned it back on today and the headaces back. it might well be something else causing it but a €45 trip to a GP and a €30 eye test showed its not eye strain
    it mightn't be a 6680 problem, it could be 3g phones in general so if you have both a 3g phone and headaches let me know.

anyone?

Comments

No such problem here.
    How much time do you have it up to your ear? And where do you keep it ?
    I have mine in a shirt pocket or on a desk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

has anyone else with a 6680 been getting headaches? i had a headache for nearly two weeks that went away a few hours after i turned my phone off. that was four days ago. i turned it back on today and the headaces back. it might well be something else causing it but a €45 trip to a GP and a €30 eye test showed its not eye strain
    it mightn't be a 6680 problem, it could be 3g phones in general so if you have both a 3g phone and headaches let me know.

anyone?
    That doesn't sound too good. Keep us up to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

Nokia 6680 SAR 0,63(W/kg) Radiation Factor 3,71

Not too bad, (SAR < 0.4, is very good, 2.0 is legal limit), radiation factor is pretty decent too.

http://www.handywerte.de/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I have never had any problems with the 6680, but mine spends most of its time in my pocket and in the evenings on my dresser as an alarm clock.

I have to say it is the best phone that I ever bought, and I feel even better knowing that it cost me HALF of what it would on Voda RTG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well mine cost me 1/7 of the cost it would on RTG so there! :)
    Never had any problems with mine and I've had it for about 4 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭leche solara

In July a friend of mine was using his 6680 and suddenly dropped dead after a jet of blood came out of the ear opposite the one he was using for the phone.
    His younger sister inherited the phone in his will, and the same thing happened to her in September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

In July a friend of mine was using his 6680 and suddenly dropped dead after a jet of blood came out of the ear opposite the one he was using for the phone.
    His younger sister inherited the phone in his will, and the same thing happened to her in September.

very helpful

Advertisement