Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile Vivarium

Options
  • 08-11-2005 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a vivarium? I need one urgently and would prefer to buy a second hand one if possible because I dont have that much spare cash.

It's a long story, but a splashed out on a beautiful set up for a new bearded dragon and ended up with a water dragon, now I still can use most of the equipment but the water dragon needs a vivarium with height more than ground space.

Does retile haven sell second hand vivs?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ive a 36" x 18" x 18" viv for sale.Ive have all the lights etc if needed.You could have it for around €100 although saying that I really need to shift it to make space.

Make me an offer before I get the bug again and decide I want a new Reptile to put in it(Divorce time if I do:D )
    Its a pennine type Viv.Sliding glass front on it.Heres a pic.
    http://www.rainforestreptiles.co.uk/vivariums/

Second type down.Only mine is a white one.Perfect condition.As you can see these sell for €80.00 sterling or in Reptile Haven €140 euros.
    Should be tall enough for a water dragon for a couple of years but bear in mind water dragons reach 3ft+ and will ideally need a 6 ft cage as an adult.
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Shelli I have my small water dragon in a VIV like Richies its PERFECT - water proof & heats up very easily! Mine is the smaller one & all it takes is 1 40watt bulb to create a tropical heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya, unfortunately the poor little guy didn't make it, he was in very bad condition when I got him.

I though he was picking up a bit but he died last night.

Thanks anyway guys.

Advertisement