Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I drove today!!!

Options
  • 08-11-2005 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Got to drive this today, one of the clients cars.

Not the exact one, but the same model, so much power in the thing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

Is that the 911 C4, or its big sister C4S...or possibly the C2, or its big brother the C2S?
    ...or is it the NA GT2, the full-fat Turbo, or just the bog-standard 911?
    (I know it's not the GT and I think I can rule out the any-colour-so-long-as-its-white GT3.)
    Is it a 996 or a 997?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Got to drive this today

ya lucky bollox ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

That exact car in that pic is a 2000 996 bog standard, except for the bodykit and wheels, its a C2 iirc. It used to belong to my cousin, it now belongs to a Donegal lad, who is in the Porsche club Ireland.
    Quite tha car..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

imagine what the turbo is like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

you can tell from the lack of the big vents on the front bumper that its not a turbo, wouldnt say no to a spin all the same!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

:)
    bmoferrall wrote: »
    Is that the 911 C4, or its big sister C4S...or possibly the C2, or its big brother the C2S?
    ...or is it the NA GT2, the full-fat Turbo, or just the bog-standard 911?
    (I know it's not the GT and I think I can rule out the any-colour-so-long-as-its-white GT3.)
    Is it a 996 or a 997?
    :confused:
    can any:confused:one please tell me how upload a pic on boards im new to this:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Click on post reply, then click on the "manage attachments" tab in the "additional options" window (scroll down a little to see this), then browse for the pics on you hard drive, the hit the upload button in the new window that popped up.

Hope this helps. :)

Can anyone tell me how to upload a personal avatar. I PM'ed the main website but they never got back to me! Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Good God, this thread is 2 years old. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

That was a successful dig, kudos.

This seems to be happening a lot in the last few days. must be the christmas madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to upload a personal avatar. I PM'ed the main website but they never got back to me! Argh!

Before this thread gets closed(because it will since we can't bring back old ones from the dead, blinkey 101 take note, no doubt a mod will tell you this in due course anyway) I think you must be a subscriber to boards Andrewf20. I'm 99% sure I read it somewhere here before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think there are specific conditions in the boards.ie charter about what can be used as a personal avatar.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Indeed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement