Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFS:HP series the best?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

What do you people think?

IMHO the best games from Need for Speed were NFS1, Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit, and Need for Speed 6: Hot Pursuit 2.

The underground and most wanted are ok, but I don't like all that new effects and nitros and crap like that. Hot Pursuits were always the best IMHO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hot Pursuit rules. Used to spped by the cops and beep the horn, to make them chase. Rumour has it that the newest one will have cop chases as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I quite liked NFS hot pursuit 2... Never played the original one. The boy racer stuff in underground got boring, quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

HP2 was legendary in two-player. Great fun :) Most fun I've had with a racing game tbh

Advertisement