Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Soundboard?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering are there any Flash-MX soundboard templates floating around? I'm a total newbie but I'll learn pretty quick if I have to! Or even better is there a kind soul out there who could make a small flash soundboard with about 5 different sounds on it in the name of art and culture? :D

I'm looking to use a simple soundboard to play 3 different tracks and some sounds for an amateur drama production that we are putting on in Dundalk at the end of the month and bringing to the Festival Circuit next year. (We are a well established drama group - Theatre Workshop Ireland - we came runner up in the All Ireland Amateur Drama Festival in April. :D)

Anyway, a template as such would be fantastic and a Kind Soul would be a god-sent!

If 2 tickets to see the show in Dundalk between the 30th Nov and 4th Dec is any incentive then that's not a problem but as we are an amateur group and we don't get paid we are not looking for a professional service. ;)

Cheers for any help.

Advertisement