Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private messaging .com ??

• 08-11-2005 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

There was an ad on 98 FM todat about something called privatemessaging.com or private text messaging.com.. €2 per week for unlimited messaging, i dunno whether it's from web or you send messages to a free number and they are forwarded to the number I wanna send to...

Anyone heard about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Expect a bucket load of spam (and you authorise it) on signup...

from their T&Cs
    Terms of Service / Description of Service

During registration you will be asked to provide current, complete and accurate information when prompted to do so. Your mobile phone number and password will be used for services offered by Goldeford Investments Ltd ("the Site"). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. A user's IP address and identity will not be displayed in connection with the services, unless the user selects this option, if available, during registration and customization of the services. All information requested during registration shall be referred to as the "registration data", "personal details", "personal information" or "details". Please read Goldeford Investments Ltd's Privacy Policy for full information and disclosure on how Goldeford Investments Ltd collects and uses users' personal information. In additional to the terms of the Goldeford Investments Ltd Privacy Policy, you grant to Goldeford Investments Ltd the right to disclose the registration data to third parties for the purposes of administering and maintaining the services. Furthermore, Goldeford Investments Ltd reserves the right to monitor, edit or disclose any personal information about the user, his/her use of the services, or such contents, in the event that Goldeford Investments Ltd believes that such action is necessary in order to 1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; 2) to protect and defend the rights of Goldeford Investments Ltd; 3) to act to protect the interests of its members and others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

You can cancel the instance after you sign up, and you still keep your 500 free texts.. I didnt get charged for the texts "start" and "stop" to 57033, so i don't see a loss yet, and I guess I will not have to pay anything. But I guess some ppl will forget to stop it and still receive €2 content and that's what they hope.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Karoma wrote:

Thanks that was the one.. Will look in the bargain alerts next time..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Are these only web texts?

• Advertisement
Advertisement