Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what makes an amg an amg

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Volvoboy wrote:
    right, the old man broke his vow of silence about the price this lunch hour he got it for €22,500

:D Who said €30k was way to much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Wanna see?

Please excuse the quality of the pics taken on a phone;

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

v nice car, i was in paris the other day and went into mercs showroom on the champs elysee, they had the maclaren slr as well as the new s class. i can honestly say they have moved the game on significantly and will result in a flooding of the current shell s class onto the market with 15 months resulting in rapid deflation on pricing.
    by the way volvoboy, probably just as well your dads car doesnt have sat nav, the command module was the one weakness of the early cars giving numerous problems. your dad did very well..enjoy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Did the previous owner replace the rear lights with the later model ones, or was it your dad?

lomb wrote:
    will result in a flooding of the current shell s class onto the market with 15 months resulting in rapid deflation on pricing

You know I hope you're right :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

had a spin in said car today feels alot more lively than the older s320 (mam's fellas car) , and a hell of a lively than his previous car merc s280.

took it around baldoyle ind estate got it up to 80klms, he was not impressed!

Volvoboy wrote:
    a hell of a lively than his previous car merc s280

Yeah S280/S320s aint rockets. Grand for most people buying them, but as your dad, I'd only go for a V8
    Volvoboy wrote:
    the older s320 (mam's fellas car)

Uh-oh! Some competition going there between your dad and your mam's fella :eek:

Maybe your mam's fella will get an S AMG next :D

Advertisement