Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in rifle soc? Going to paintball next Monday?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Riflesoc are doing paintballing next Monday, I'm thinking of giving it a lash! I don't actually know anybody in the society, so it'll be a bit sh*t if I end up on my own (although I'll probably end up chatting to anyone else there on their own), but hopefully I won't.

Just wondering if anyone else is thinking of going :) I dunno if you have to be a rifle soc member to go, I'm sure you can join, go paintballing, and never go again! I think it's about €36, which is pretty good.

That's all, cheerio!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I'm in the society but I doubt I'll be going to this :( Haven't got the funds at the moment.
    I also thought it'd be a bit crappy going along seeing as I haven't been to the range yet. Might head along down to the range next week and get to know some of the people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Gimme a shout if you're headin down and I'll be there! :D

Ahh you should go to the paintball... It'll be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Can you join if you turn up? I was hoping there would be a paintball society, didn't realise the rifle society would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

ye im thinkin of going.. headin down tonight to sign up for it,, dont think i know anyone else who is going though. so ill see ya there

Can you join if you turn up? I was hoping there would be a paintball society, didn't realise the rifle society would do it.

Aye, I was hoping that too, but I heard that Rifle do paintball sometimes, so I joined up :)

I don't know if you're allowed go if you're not a Riflesoc member, but you can ring the guy, Paul Loveridge, on 0868183818.

Feck it, I'll just paste the email the club sent out...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I have organised a paintball trip to
    skirmish in Roundwood.
    Its on monday the 14th of Nov leaving ucd @ 11:50 and returning @ about 5.
    The trip costs €36, that includes entry, 400 paintballs and the bus
    there and back.

Anyone interested contact me on 0868183818 asap, or call down to the range.

Also we are having a night out in portobello next wednesday the 9th of Nov.
    tickets are €5 or €6 on the door.
    Tickets available from the range.

Hope to c you's there.

Paul Loveridge (P.R.O) UCD Rifle Club.

You should come, the more the merrier :(

I should really ring him and let him know I wanna go, actually! :eek:

I'll see you there, Korvanica :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I'm in Bang Bang club aswell even though I haven't gone down to the range in about 3 weeks. I like rifle alot, apart from those really sound people who you meet on day one and inevitably never see again I haven't really talked to or know anyone so I really don't have much of a clue as to what's going on in the club but heck paintball sounds tempting indeed! Hmm better start working on those funds.

Aye, you should come too -- more boardies! :D

I'm probably gonna ring yer man tomorrow and see if there's room left :eek:

Sheeiiite, I'm not goin in today, so I'd have to pay him tomorrow if I'm goin... that's cuttin it a bit close! I'll ring him some time after 10, most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Ah bums, I won't bother goin....unless you can play it with crutches. Na, I don't think that would be smart.

It would certainly make it easier for the opposing team! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement