Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F-class Results

Options
  • 08-11-2005 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS, THE GOURGOUS BOUDICA HERE, TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE F-CLASS COMPETITION (MY FIRST)AND NEW TARGET SYSTEM ON THE M.N.S.C.I. GROUNDS RUN BY N.R.A.I. LAST SUNDAY THE 6 NOV.

THE NEWLY REFURBISHED BUTTS SYSTEM BUILT BY MR JOHN CRAVEN,MR TONY SAUNDERS AND MR CHRISTY GALVIN IS NEARLY COMPLETE, AND WILL BE ABLE TO FACILITATE AN AMAZING 108 TARGET SHOOTERS ON ALL DISTANCES WHEN FINISHED.

THE NEW TARGET SYSTEM IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE TARGET SYSTEM IN BISLEY,OR BALLYKINDLER, "IT'S BETTER."

THIS SHOOT HAD BEEN POSPONED FROM THE PREVIOUS SUNDAY DUE TO THE WEATHER.
    SIXTEEN SHOOTERS TOOK PART, IN A FULL VALUE WIND @ 3 O'CLOCK GUSTING TO 28mph. THE COMPETITION WAS SHOT OVER 500yds AND 600yds.THE COMPETITION WAS WON BY CONNOR MURPHY WITH A 6.5X284 CUSTOM RIFLE HIS SCORE 92.9.BEAT, DAVID COMERFORD INTO SECOND PLACE WITH A 6.5X55 CUSTOM RIFLE HIS SCORE 92.8 VERY CLOSE INDEED.

YOURS TRULY, FINISHED SEVENTH, NOT BAD FOR A GIRL.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭skellig

:) Hi boudica youve said a lot there but you left out something "your score" what rifle /calibre and what you were wearing (you dont have to ans that one just having a laugh hope thats ok with you)
    That will be the day when I see over 100 shooters shooting at the one time on the one firing point on the M.N.S.C.I ranges. I hope their range officers are up to spec!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭boudica

Hello Skellig, I Do Not Mind You Asking,I Was Wearing........clothes.
    I Do Think However That My Perfume Had Some Kind Of Efect On Some Of The Other Shooters, As They Wear Sneezing A Lot.

My Rifle Is A Big Rifle With Big Bullets And It Is Black, I'm Told It Is A 6.5x284 Custom Built,boarder Barrel, Mc Millan Stock. MY SCORE WAS 86.5. THIS IS GOOD FOR A GIRL I AM TOLD, BUT I AM STRUGGLING WITH MY HOLDING TECHNIQUE.

According To Some Sources There Is Interest From Abroard To Hold International Competitions At The M.N.S.C.I. Since The N.R.A.I.Became An NGB.

Gourgous Boudica...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 disco kid

girl i hope you had,ent heels on? it can give you lower back pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

My Rifle Is A Big Rifle With Big Bullets And It Is Black, I'm Told It Is A 6.5x284 Custom Built,boarder Barrel, Mc Millan Stock.

Hmm..!

That sounds like something a Blond would say..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

boudica wrote:
    My Rifle Is A Big Rifle With Big Bullets And It Is Black, I'm Told It Is A 6.5x284 Custom Built,boarder Barrel, Mc Millan Stock. MY SCORE WAS 86.5. THIS IS GOOD FOR A GIRL I AM TOLD, BUT I AM STRUGGLING WITH MY HOLDING TECHNIQUE.

Well if you shoot like you type god help us all... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement