Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baker St

Options
  • 08-11-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

I hear there getting a late license.
    Whats the craic , what time will they be open til.
    Are they doing up the place too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

It looks shut at the moment, they have a sign in the window saying 'reopening as waterfords newest late bar'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Pity they wouldn't re-open as Harney's Bakery and all would be forgiven...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when the place is on regular hours it is always closed when i pass it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bookee

Give it a chance. It's not owned by Tweedy or Kavs...! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

someone told me last night it was open again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭three

Think the place is called oblivion.

Passed the place last nite, still looks the same old crap place. What's with those walls?

Don't know if the drinks are as cheap, aka, are they going to still water down the drinks (allegedly)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Uncle F

****ing drinks are not cheap

paid 5.40 for a bottle of guniness

robbing bastards

he is worse than the kavs and tweedy with the price he is charging in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

**** THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
    rip off merchants can go to hell for all i care

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It used to be €3.50 for a pint. Although coming to think of it, some of the worst pints I ever got were in that place :S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I was there sat nite got free shots of mickey finns some guy was handing out flyers and we nabbed ourselves two free shots one green one red the place was empty there was nothing happening...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

trishw78 wrote:
    I was there sat nite got free shots of mickey finns some guy was handing out flyers and we nabbed ourselves two free shots one green one red the place was empty there was nothing happening...

perhaps thats why they were handing out free stuff? :)
    Try and get people to bring their friends with them next time they come for the free stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Cabaal wrote:
    perhaps thats why they were handing out free stuff? :)
    Try and get people to bring their friends with them next time they come for the free stuff

true but it I'll only go for the free stuff as soon as that dries up I'll be gone... But we only stayed for the one courtesy drink after the free shot

Advertisement