Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X06 - "Abandoned" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**]

• 09-11-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SEEN "ABANDONED" -

Episode Title: "Abandoned"
    Airdate: November 9th 2005

Synopsis (from TV.Com): [edited]

Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt. Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire.

Next New Episode: 2X07 - "The Other 48 Days" - November 16th 2005

What did you think of "Abandoned"? 107 votes

0%
    3%
    hacktavistscojonesstag39Bartronilic 4 votes
    14%
    AsokWashoutbucks73PauljpickarooneyCactus ColCatsmokinpotvibe666sprinklesSherifuOFDMtvnutzShaneggggAirblazergustavomuletide 16 votes
    24%
    DadaKopfpopinfreshGerardKeatingdigimanKdjaCLSilent AssasinSauronmickgerdead airmadrabStephen PcmcquaidtoxofWellyJCathyOCiaran500The Generalregedityoucancallmeal 26 votes
    17%
    BKtjeMarklynchieAquos76BeruthielDampsquidChevano RileyPeaceduridianBasqangry_foxRollo TamasiNewaglishJPARuskie4RentWarZoneBrothertheDuckPadrockcoward 19 votes
    27%
    satchmogandalfKamikazeSte.phenRonan|RavenAnimaMr EChongnetmanRobertFosterLizardKingdr strangeloveJilmfjonSmurfpissmatrimmonkeyfudgeL5steveland?mad m 29 votes
    2%
    bringitdownWaltonsSandals 3 votes
    4%
    [Deleted User]TheStrandRoadsixoygirldef[Deleted User] 5 votes
    2%
    Starkherobeardawballz 3 votes
    1%
    StimpyoneReg_hurley 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Posted up a bit earlier than normal, but that doesn't mean we get start giving 10's before we've seen the episode.

Remember: VOTING IS AS ALWAYS PUBLIC! So no giving the episode 10 outta 10 before airing. Would like to see stricter enforcement on this irritating trait which seems to have poked it's ugly head recently on these episode discussion threads.

PS - once again., i had to edit the TV.Com which, judging by their recent synopsises, would prefer to leave no plot details for the viewer to witness during the course of the episode which isn't already mentioned in their synopsis!

PPS - looking forward to this 'un! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Thread will be re-opened Thursday morning when the show will have been aired.

For now keep discussion to the pre-episode 6 thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Well the pre-episode discussion thread didn't seem to work... 0 replies.

Anyways, thread opened...

I'll be locking the episode thread every week from now on until the episode has been shown to eliminate people voting before the episode is aired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

That was not the amazing redeeming episode that was gonna save season 2 and I'm pissed off.

Fair enough I knew Shannon was going to die but someone here guessed that Ana-Lucia would shoot her, I mean of all the ways to kill her, they choose that. There was no suprise, it was needless and why did they even bother doing it? Other than Shannon dying, the episode was pretty weak on story. I guess we found out a little more about the other survivors but after seeing the promo for next week, I know a hell of a lot more.

Kinda tired now so I might watch it again to pick up more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

the flashback's were useless....sigh

pretty much anything to do with shannon/sayid was boring as hell, boone was as well which is a shame because i was really looking forward to seeing him.
    and im finally after 6 episodes getting irritated with michael, one of my favourite characters "they took MAH boy" and sawyer, and i suspect im only liking jin right now because he's not really doing anything.
    plus i saw that ending a mile off, i cant believe i was getting excited about new lost :/

the only highlight to the story was claire, charlie and locke
    i love claire, but damn she can be dense sometimes(every single person on the island is better with aaron than her)
    charlie's jealousy was sweet though, liked the continuity with the virgin mary statuette.
    nice little jack cameo in the hospital too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

c if ya all stop reading the theorys an possible story lines, it can be a good show...so what if some episodes are fillers, the best is probably yet to come!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

i liked the twist. i didnt know shannon was not long for this world so i presumed it would be sawyer, as the writers intended.

the entire flashback subplot could have been explained in 2 sentences. i liked the extra chapter in charlie and claires story. the tailsection and raft gang shouldve had a more eventful trek. 7/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

herobear wrote:
    nice little jack cameo in the hospital too!
    oh yeah, i liked that. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

I thougth that it was a pretty good episode, a lot better than the last few that were on. The Sunday World ruined the ending for me, other that that it is definitely on the way back up. I am not going to watch any more previews for the next weeks episode as they build it up to much and you are more dissapointed at the end of the episode.
    I presume that Sayid didn't actually believe that Shannon had seen Walt at the end. I suppose he couldn't actually go back on his "i love you shannon" part!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I liked this episode mainly cause there was flip all talk of the stupid button.
    I think some of you have been very hard on this episode >_>
    Mr Eko is beginning to run the show \o/
    Locke is makin moves on claire <3
    Is Boone wearing makeup in the flashbooks, looks a bit like ziggie stardust.
    Locke finds out about the statue of mary, q conversation with charlie, liked that bit 'recovering heroin addict' :D
    Knew shannon was going to die so no surprise there, thought she might accidently shoot herself when sayid left the gun down in the tent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmcquaid

what did sawyer say to michael just before he went unconscious i couldnt make it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Neither could I but Michael laughed after so I thought it was just a joke or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Sawyer said "I did leave you behind" and Michael said "Good thing I ain't you".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Too many cliffhangers.
    Thought it was a good episode. Its going to ask new questions as to was Walt trying to warn them or has he become one of "The others".

Syiad is going to go ape****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

jaysus ana lucia is annoying....
    Yeah not reading anymore spoilers on this. was bit of a let down when the shot her, but hey she annoyed me..
    The pace still seems to be damn slow. Didn't care too much for the flashbacks, or the love story.
    still i look forward to the next one.
    6/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

I was slightly disapointed, but I suppose when we see episodes like "numbers" it's hard for others to compare to them...

That said, the flashbacks were pointless, they told me nothing except maybe that Shannon wants to do things for herself or something like that..

I liked the twist.. it was pretty clear that Shannon was going to die as soon as she ran off and Sayid fell... but I wasn't expecting Ana Lucia to shoot her.. That I liked..

It also raises questions as to why Walt led Shannon away..

I wonder if anyone has reversed what Walt said in the Tent at the start.

Aye, I'd say there'll be a bit of tension in the fuselage camp with these new arrivals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

With about 10 minutes to go, I thought this was only going to be a so-so episode. But boy did they ratchet up the tension then. I had gone out of my way not to read any confirmed spoilers, so I was surprised by the end, especially after Cindy disappeared (which was my own theory), cos I thought they were going to cop out on that. Even when Shannon went AWOL I was wondering would it be her or Sayid.

I'm disappointed to see her go. She had potential to develop into a likeable character after a really dodgy start. The bit with the MIL from hell perhaps explained how she became hardened. But looking back, once Sayid declared his love, that was her freed from her demons, just like Boone was when he realised he didn't love her. Despite the purgatory denials from the creators, there is definitely something in it I think.

I also now belong to the "Ana Lucia is an annoying wagon" camp. Maybe next week will explain her better, but Libby seems so nice in comparison, and interesting to find out she is a shrink. And it was nice to see Rose again shunning the Dyson Contrarotator in favour of the outdoors! Can't wait til she and Bernard re-unite.:) And finally, Cindy - where did ya go???

8/10 overall from me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

can anyone reverse what walt said in sayid's tent at the start?
    also i dont think sayid sctually saw walt at the culmination of the episode because i) he wasnt even really looking the right direction ii) he paused and thought before agreeing with her iii) he didnt run after walt straight away but let shannon runa nd followed her - if he really saw someone who he assumed far away (or even dead) he would surely have reacted immediately.
    referring to the death i was also disappointed to see shannon go, i thought she had potential too, especially if walt returns full time. the point of her flashbacks, i thought, was to show how she longed to be trusted and for someone to believe in her. sayids lie may have finally given her what she needed (similar to boone, who found what he needed just before his demise. i dont know if theres more to that, it would tie in with the whole old purgatory theory but we all know its been stated as definitely false).
    nice to see a little bit of a different side to locke as well. i like the minor cindy mystery too.
    one small thing, maybe just because i missed it, but in the promo for this episode didnt we see a shot of charlie running through the jungle. did this actually happen anywahere in the episode?

Sauron wrote:
    I wonder if anyone has reversed what Walt said in the Tent at the start.
    sephirosis wrote:
    Just did it myself there.. seems to be something like "are coming in their clothes" or "are coming and they're close" - latter mights a bit more sense but not a whole lot! :D (attached WAV file but renamed it .txt so rename it .wav and it should play fine!)

As for the episode.. somewhat enjoyed it. Enjoyed the Claire / Charlie / Locke scenes - and this season has definantly been needing more John Locke!

Flashbacks were horrible.. boring and we learned absolutely nothing. Boone looked like he had a dead yet slightly disturbed raccoon on his head at the funeral. Jack's little cameo was quite good.

Really wanted Michael or Jin to even acknowledge Sayid's presence there.. did Sayid even see them? His cold hatred stare seemed to be pretty focused on Ana-Lucia.

Learned Shannon would be the one to kick the bucket a few weeks back - not too upset or suprised. Was a bit annoyed that we never got a confrontation or revelation between Jack and Shannon regarding her father's death but that would have been pretty unlikely!

No Evangeline this week - i'm suffering withdrawal symptoms already! :(

EDIT: Just noticed in the preview for next week's episode (looks fantastic, by the way) that it's an "extended" episode - anyone got a running time for it?

yeah he definitely says when reversed 'they are coming, they are close'
    possibly talking about the tailies ? more likely the others, though.

the more i think about this episode the more it aggravates me!
    there's absolutely no linking point between Shannon and Boone in this episode to both of them in 'hearts and minds' they're both completely different characters.
    i also kept expecting the tailies to end up near the black rock, since they rested at the exact same cliff face that jack, john, kate, hurley and rousseau rested back in 'exodus' on their way there.

speaking of which, where tthe hell is rousseau ? she hasnt been seen in ages!

• Advertisement

yeah "coming and they're close" sounds about right. i guess he referred to ana-lucia and co. I think that walt was in fact in shannon's head. surely the producers couldnt explain walt just speaking backwards unless it was just shannon's imagination. her mind maybe placed images of walt in her head to make up for the loss of boone (a wild conjecture i admit). and she has been the only one to experience backwards walt anyway. so the "they" was probably in relation to ana lucia and co which begs the question how did shannon know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

this was asok after seeing shannons death.

"Not the T&A!!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Just when i thought i could'nt hate the michelle rodriguez character anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I wanted HER to die :(

uh huh, she talk good n everythang!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

8/10

Enjoyed the episode. Knew before hand that Shannon would die, but as the last 5 mins came I was thinking - is she going to die?

I watched the bit again when Cindy disappeared, it seems like one second she's handing the weapons up to Libby and the next second she's gone, maybe she legged it?!? :confused:

Sayid is going to go f**king mad at Ana-Lucia. Speaking of Ana-Lucia she's starting to do my head in with her constant moaning. You'd swear she was the only one Lost.

Looking forward to next week's episode. Might be the following episode that Rose & Bernard meet up if the next episode is called The Other 48 Days.

Enjoyed the Locke/Claire & Charlie scenes, nice bit of humour!

All in all a good episode!!
    sephirosis wrote:
    in the promo for this episode didnt we see a shot of charlie running through the jungle. did this actually happen anywahere in the episode?

At the shot of Charlie running through the jungle the narrator was saying "one of these survivors will be lost forever".

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Glad I didn't read spoilers (why on earth would you want to?) and loved this episode.

promo's can be very misleading i find, they tend to use alot of old footage(especially in recent ones). kate and sun weren't in the episode at all, jack only appeared for one small flashback cameo and hurley only had one teensy island scene with rose, and yes you guessed it, that charlie running scene wasnt in the episode either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Very good episode soon as it went to 3 weeks i stayed the fcuk out of this forum so knew nothing of who died etc:

With her dying no way in hell Sayid is going to tell Michael they both seen Walt, it will be forgotten. I liked Shannons backstory kinda gave reason to her hating Boone and that oul bitch.

Good episode looking forward to next week also wont be reading any more leaks etc: Enjoyed the 1st series as i knew nothing but reading about it spoiled a few eps this season so ehh not reading about it anymore.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

shes then dead? Thought she was only like, badly hurt and super Jack would save her. Bleh, guess i should stay clear of these forums full time :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Is no one else sad that shanon died. She was the best (hottest) one. I feel that hooters guy's pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

im finding this series really hard going although still enjoyable, probably cos i was a late starter and watched the first series in two sittings brilliant way to watch it, did the same with the first 2 series of 24, i just hope that Sayid rips ana lucia limb from limb, she has to be by far the most annoying character, just imagine you were married to that moaning nagging battleaxe also shes no tom selleck but thats some ronnie shes cultivating

.. She was the best (hottest) one...
    ** COUGH ** .. Evangeline .. ** COUGH **

:D

*cough* Emilie De Ravin *cough*

haha i beat you all!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Glad I didn't read spoilers (why on earth would you want to?) and loved this episode.

Exactly!!! People who thought it was only ok keep mentioning that they knew she would die. Of course that would make it less enjoyable. I heard months ago that maybe a female would,and also Sayid was leaving after 3 eps. The Sayid thing was bull and I was also told the female death was bull as well,so I actually believed it,that made it even more shocking when it happened.

I disagree about Sayid,I think he did see Walt...they are hugging and then they start to hear voices,sayid looks behind him and then to the left of shannons head,he stops because he sees something,Walt! You don't stop and stare if there is nothing there (rhyme :D) It is only when Shannon sees Sayind looking that she turns around.

The flashbacks were a bit meh but I don't really care about the flashbacks anymore unless they are Locke's,Hurley's or Sawyers.

Great episode.

Anyone else hoping Michael would punch Ana Lucia right in the face. You just really want to but obviously can't so you hope someone will :D

As for the hottest...Evangeline Lilly and Emile deRavin are very hot,but I think Maggie Grace was the best looking.

While it was a very good episode,I think it was a stupid decision to kill her off. They had already killed off one member of that family,leave them alone for feck sake! She started off as an annoying bitch but she grew on you,and I liked her. She had good potential to become a very interesting character...they shouldn't have killed a main character off so early.

9/10

i think im onto something....

how do i i do prnt-screen in WMP ? every time i try it comes up blank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Talisman

herobear wrote:
    i think im onto something....

how do i i do prnt-screen in WMP ? every time i try it comes up blank
    You'll need to use a screen capture program like HyperSnap-DX - download here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Talisman

sephirosis wrote:
    "I'm coming and I'm close..."

The episode was okay (6/10). There was nothing new in the flash backs, but I guess it was just a filler in the build up to our survivors encountering "The Others". Once I heard the single gun shot I knew immediately who had done the deed. I don't think Shannon is dead just yet Jack will have to have a go at saving her but fail because Sawyer will require attention - that way he'll have had a hand in the demise of the entire family - how many more does he have to knock off to be considered a serial killer? ;)

One thing that struck me after watching the episode: The island is obviously not as big as was previously made out - a two/three day walk between the survivors and they were carrying Sawyer for quite a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I enjoyed this episode. I don't think it was as good as what it was made out to be thought but still a good episode.

I think that Sayid seen Walt aswell, because he wouldnt freeze if he hadn't seen anything.

Looking forward to next week anyway

I'm dying to know what the others are doing with the people they take.

Talisman wrote:
    One thing that struck me after watching the episode: The island is obviously not as big as was previously made out - a two/three day walk between the survivors and they were carrying Sawyer for quite a bit.

We don't know that they were at the otehr extremity of the island though.

I can't say i'll miss Shannon. Despite her flashback, she never grew on me and I didn't find her remotely attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

can't see the point of all the shannon flashbacks if they were just going to kill her off, and they were distinctly 'meh' as has been said.

what was the point? make you like her a bit more then bump her off? didn't make sense to me.

yes sayid definately saw walt too, and that kinda got rid of her demons having someone believe in her for all of 10 seconds before she dies, so woohoo for her. in retrospect i think she'd have rather had him doubt her forever rather than believe her then she dies.

the jack cameo was a good one, but you've come to expect them now, and we already knew that the other person in the crash with jack's future wife was shannon's dad anyway.

Talisman may have a point about her not quite being dead, and maybe jack having a hand in the death of the whole family (exept the superbitch stepmum), as that would yet again give jack something else to look moody about. she'll have anice plot next to boon and the FBI guy anyway, fitting as she's already spent a bit of time there.

I'm wondering if there's enough people in the tailie's (love the nickname!) party to stop sayid tearing ana(noyingbitch)-lucia to pieces, but you can hardly blame her for that one, as the others got them to believe they were coming after them, and got shannon and sayid to believe they were coming and led them into each other at full speed. unless ana(noyingbitch)-lucia was a really bad shot, there's only one way something like that was going to turn out.
    [align=right]13.16.137.10[/align]

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

I thought it was a good episode.

Shannons flashbacks at least explained why she was a bitch before they killed her off, so that was ok.
    Also why is it so hard for people to accept that she really did see Walt. After all he probably is on the island. And I thought it was interesting that for the first time we saw more than one person hearing the whispers in the jungle.
    When the other survivors heard the whispers they started panicing. Does this mean that every time people heard whispers the 'others' were close by. WHich leads us to the question why havent the others attacked anyone yet. And the fact that Ethan attacked Clair means that the others probably know all about the original group. It was a good episode in that respect.

i think maybe people are being a little too hard on ana lucia. ok sure she seems not to care too much about anyone but herself, but how is this much different than michael or especially sawyer. and sure she moans about moving on all the time but she is probably just afraid dor her life. every time michael gives his catchphrase "they took my son" she gives him a dirty look, mybe she has lost alot herself? also despite her tough nature i doubt she ever killed anyone before so maybe we'll see a new side to her after this ep (disclaimer: i dont actually LIKE ana lucia, just dont dislike her as much as most :) dont kill me!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

For once my deductions from the promos turned out to be corrent (Shannon biting the bullet, ironically literally).

It'll be interesting to see how Ana Lucia turned into turbo-bitch in the next episode, as it will be to see how she handles the inevitable loss of her leadership powers in the following episode, post shooting a middler, having Sayid MacGyver throttle her and being integrated into the main group.

I'm really starting to think there's more than one group of Others. So far the Others have never been seen at the same time as the whispers. The only person to make a mysterious appearance at whisper time is Walt.

This leads me to believe that the whispers are not related to the "bad" Others. I believe that Walt was warning Shannon and Sayid, hence the shushing.

And Sayid definately saw Walt, he saw him before Shannon did. shannon could see from his reaction that he was looking at something. They also both heard the whispers at the same time.

Sayid's also starting to stand up right at the end. Mr Ecko is going to have his hands full stopping him from destroying Ana.

sephirosis wrote:
    every time michael gives his catchphrase "they took my son" she gives him a dirty look,

My gf makes a point of shouting, South Park style, "They tuk 'r jeuuuuubz!" whenever he says that. Sort of diminishes the gravity of the situation.

i dont know if i can explain this well in words so sorry if its bad but here i go. watch the final scene again. shannon runs after walt, sayid follows, hears a shot. in the next shot we see shannon from the back. she turns and stumbles through an angle of maybe 270 degrees (3/4 of a circle). sayid takes a step forward and she falls into his arms. he hugs her and looks up to see ana lucia and co. the point is, it doesnt seem that shannon was originally facing ana lucia at all, but facing more to the left, and the wound is on her stomach. my point: was it ana lucia at all? (just to fan the flames :)) on a side note, that wound does not look like a gunshot, though i concede i dont know my gunshot wounds particularly well

sephirosis wrote:
    i dont know if i can explain this well in words so sorry if its bad but here i go. watch the final scene again. shannon runs after walt, sayid follows, hears a shot. in the next shot we see shannon from the back. she turns and stumbles through an angle of maybe 270 degrees (3/4 of a circle). sayid takes a step forward and she falls into his arms. he hugs her and looks up to see ana lucia and co. the point is, it doesnt seem that shannon was originally facing ana lucia at all, but facing more to the left, and the wound is on her stomach. my point: was it ana lucia at all? (just to fan the flames :)) on a side note, that wound does not look like a gunshot, though i concede i dont know my gunshot wounds particularly well

I got the attached screen cap from thetailsection.com, it definetly looks like a stab wound. There's some theories going around that Shannon died at the hands of Danielle.

looks like i was well and truly beaten to that particular theory. oh well, its still interesting though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ahhh...we see Anna with the gun in her hand...we see Michael and Jin look at Sayid in horror.Unless the ending happened to be two different scenes in two different locations,I think Ana show Shannon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

One of the things that bothered me about the scene was the fact that Anna still had the gun up - what I mean is that since there was only one bullit, why would she continue to point the gun unless she heard the shot as well and drew the weapon in defense.

Hyzepher

Hyzepher wrote:
    One of the things that bothered me about the scene was the fact that Anna still had the gun up - what I mean is that since there was only one bullit, why would she continue to point the gun unless she heard the shot as well and drew the weapon in defense.

Hyzepher

Good point there. The look on Ana's face was one of shock and "oh sh*t what did I do?". Going by the look on Ana's face - she shot Shannon, but its just the wound doesn't look like a bullet wound. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement