Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the name of a song?

Options
  • 09-11-2005 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

There is a particular song that I am looking for, well a few actualy.
    First is the song used on the "O2 Active" series of ads with the guys in the hoods playing with there phones, in on part in the ad one of the guys steps into a lift. It is not Leftfield, DJ Shadow or Fatboy Slim. If you have a copy of the ad itself or know the name of the track in the ad, please let me know.

Second is the song that was performed during the 2003/2004 MTV Awards, the performers were standing in front of there instruments, there was a green microchip/electronic theme to it and the lyrics sounded foreign. The same tune was played on MTV's Pimp my ride UK when they "pimped" some guys Fiat Panda and put a single seat into the back, when the owner was sitting in the back and looking at his game console they played it.

Third is the song from the Belfast tourism ads, it is sort of a fast dance type track.

Last is one of the Apple ads, It had a laptop spinning and the background of the add was pinstriped, the end of the ad said "think different" and had a blue apple logo that looked slightly transparent.

I have scoured google for these and have had no look.

Comments

Advertisement