Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best irish BF2 gameserver?

Options
  • 09-11-2005 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Might be renting a bf2 server soon, was wondering how many irish hosting companies thier are. Needs to be a ranked server.. How many irish games server companies are there?

Cheers,

Sub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

http://www.gaming365.ie/ is the only one I am aware of, but there may be others.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Jaysis, I didn't think it was that pricey?
    I assume this is per month....

TIG lads, thanks a lot for keeping your servers running btw....

Battlefield 2 - RANKED Servers

16 Slot - Bronze € 59.95
    32 Slot - Silver € 99.95
    64 Slot - Gold € 189.95

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Those prices are decent enough - a 64 player server will suck up a LOT of bandwidth, CPU time and memory.
    Get everyone in your clan to chip in and it should be cheap enough per head.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

Don't forget the A.S.C.I.I Ranked BF2 Server. We've now upgraded to a 64 player server!

Server address: 82.195.155.9:16567

We're also hosted with www.gaming365.ie

A.S.C.I.I | Stake
    www.clan-ascii.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Don't forget the A.S.C.I.I Ranked BF2 Server. We've now upgraded to a 64 player server!

Server address: 82.195.155.9:16567

We're also hosted with www.gaming365.ie

A.S.C.I.I | Stake
    www.clan-ascii.com

Many on your BF2 server? many members of clan? wat is the Counterstrike and DoD servers like??? I play all games and looking for good server!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

Hi Big Nelly,

Our BF2 server is only new however we're building up a good number of recurring faces. We're also starting trials for the BF2 squad which we'll be entering into ED (Enemy Down).

CS:S is the clan's main game and we have a squad of 20 players on that. Our main public server is quite popular, well admin'd (if I do say so myself) and has a good reputation.

DOD:S is another new server, we're also starting trials for that squad as well, numbers on the server are growing and we hope to have a team up and running within a month or so.

Jump in any time and have a game...

A.S.C.I.I | Stake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hi Big Nelly,

Our BF2 server is only new however we're building up a good number of recurring faces. We're also starting trials for the BF2 squad which we'll be entering into ED (Enemy Down).

CS:S is the clan's main game and we have a squad of 20 players on that. Our main public server is quite popular, well admin'd (if I do say so myself) and has a good reputation.

DOD:S is another new server, we're also starting trials for that squad as well, numbers on the server are growing and we hope to have a team up and running within a month or so.

Jump in any time and have a game...

A.S.C.I.I | Stake

Must give them all a try.....not the best at Counterstrike because never really found a good server to join!! DoD and BF2 are my main games with BF2 being the game I play the most!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

82.195.136.136[Default port]

TiG server, hard to beat, quiet up till 7, gets full aftr that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

82.195.136.136[Default port]

TiG server, hard to beat, quiet up till 7, gets full aftr that.

Thanks for the ip i must give it a twirl some night.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

forgot to mention All seeing is great for finding servers, it used bring you into the game and log you to the server before but that stupid EA message thing has f'ed it up. Theres 3 irish servers showing on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement