Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Moderator

Options
  • 09-11-2005 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Okay folks, please note that there's a new moderator on the team for the forum. Rew's got a fair bit of experience with boards.ie and forums in general, and has an eclectic range of shooting interests. I'm sure we'll all join in thanking him for agreeing to do the job and hope it doens't suck away his every spare moment of time :D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I have plenty of things that suck every momet of my time so whats one more! :)

Thanks for the welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Congratulations on the appointment (promotion :confused: ) Rew, I hope you don't get much work to do in here :D

LOL, thx Rovi :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

All hail our new overlord
    163t.jpg
    :p

I found this place through Rew.

hmmmmm, do i know u???? (im the one on the left BTW ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

Rew wrote:
    hmmmmm, do i know u???? (im the one on the left BTW ;) )
    Not really
    When I'm not shooting I'm mountain biking.:D

Ahhhh, makes sense now. I do kinda know ya so!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Right Rew your fisrt task as a newly appointed Mod is to seek out a Garda Super. This board needs a resident Super to dispell the garbage and put wrongs right.

You have 48 hours.

Advertisement