Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing home

Options
  • 09-11-2005 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

i've moved to aberdeen with my girlfriend... its tough out here.. freezing, not much luck finding work, and all that ****e... i miss cork, the craic was better there... but i've been makin an effort the past few days not to dwell on it, and get on with life in Aberdeen... but cork is always in my mind.... keep it warm for me please... lol
    anyone else lookin at this, from cork but not in cork? or ireland even?:v:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Just to make ya feel a bit better!!.... Its fricken freezing here now aswell!!!:D

Good luck with the job hunting though!!! I'm sure you will feel much better bout things once ye settle in and find a job etc!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

yeah I'm living in Dublin.. working weekends so can't go home too often.. can't beat Cork!!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

i've moved to aberdeen with my girlfriend... its tough out here.. freezing, not much luck finding work, and all that ****e... i miss cork, the craic was better there... but i've been makin an effort the past few days not to dwell on it, and get on with life in Aberdeen... but cork is always in my mind.... keep it warm for me please... lol
    anyone else lookin at this, from cork but not in cork? or ireland even?:v:

Man ... once you get work you'll be sorted ... Haven't stayed too long in Aberdeen (just on the p!ss really) but its a good spot along with more of the other cities. And ... the Scots are sound. You're in a good spot ... just dont know it yet !! :p

And yeah ... its getting mighty cold here too !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

Don't worry Shanannigan, it'll be grand. Just got to "ride the storm" as it were. I'm in Stockholm, Sweden at the moment, going to be here, in total, for about 4 months. It's a great city but nothing can compare to the banks of the Lee. By the way, does anybody know if there's a webcam that shows Cork city? Not going to see it until December 22nd!

Advertisement