Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access 'sex/sexuality' forum

Options
  • 09-11-2005 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

The following message appears:
    Dr Pepper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why can't I access this forum? I havn't been banned or anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Only Mods and subcribers can see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Thanks..
    Why is that the case for this forum in particular?
    How does one subscribe and how much does it cost?

Doh! Just noticed the sticky on this.. Never mind :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

no worries. My advice would be not to subscribe solely for the S&S forum. You will be severely underwhelmed.

Subscription is good however.

You will defo get into heaven for supporting boards.ie*

*may not actually be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

If I were you I wouldn't subsrcibe just for access to that forum, apparently it is ****.

• Advertisement

Nye.. I've been lookin at (entertained by/informed by) boards for a long while now so I don't mind throwing a few quid their way to keep it going!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

RuggieBear wrote:
    *may not actually be true

Getting in there, or heaven existing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

erm...neither:D

Advertisement