Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck Shortcut

Options
  • 09-11-2005 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I'm not sure how many students live in Roebuck Castle but I have an idea that it may be a lot. And if you do live there I'm sure you know about the shortcut! Well, the shortcut that used to be! I'm sick and tired of that shortcut being locked up everytime some innovative student opens it up again. Why don't they just leave us with our beloved "10 minute quicker" walk into college every day?

This is why I want to get a show of hands (posts) of all the people that use that shourtcut! I'd also like to hear any injuries inflicted as a result of using it! I know a few guys with me busted themselves up! Dang it was dangerous, especially when you had to climb the tree! Totally worth the danger though!

Advertisement