Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Garden Shed

• 09-11-2005 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where to get a 10 x 12 metal garden Shed?

I seem to remember somebody mentioning a company in kerry that sold them.

(I have tried google, all results are for northern Ireland, and boards search is dead)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi ferris do you mean getting a pvc coated shed erected? There are plenty who do this. A company in Clane Co. Kildare make them sell nationwide. (don't know anything about them other than that this company exists and it's called something like Clane Garden Sheds) We got one from a local engineering guy who does smaller garden sheds "between jobs". I would offer a word of caution having being stung by someone up Northish...he took a deposit and never delivered our shed...so be sure that you are buying from a reputable source. Sorry for the scaremongering but we could now do with, the grand and a half that this guy took from us by way of a deposit, to go some way towards the many thousands that need to be spent on our new build!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 later

Also
    http://admansolutions.com/
    www.gracepkconservatories.com

haven't used any - just had them in favorites to investigate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Advertisement