Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pimping my ride girly style??

Options
  • 09-11-2005 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey, might not be right place for this.
    Just bought a car, nothing too fancy, 96 suzuki swift, a mint green colour
    Just looking to buy a few bits to make it mine, to personalize it a bit. Nothing too expensive, just things like giry-ish seat covers, stickers, stuff like that, but I havent seen anything girly in any of the shops I have been to? Is there any such thing and where can I find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I take it your a female then ??? I hope so ;)

If you just want to add some cheap parts to peronalise the car, you could take a trip to halfords. They do things like what your looking for, maybe a pink steering wheel cover will take your fancy...

steering-wheel-pic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Stick a photo of it in the Computer modified cars thread with a request for some Photoshopped ideas? I use MSPaint to doodle ideas but I doubt you'd want that....

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

Stick a photo of it in the Computer modified cars thread with a request for some Photoshopped ideas? I use MSPaint to doodle ideas but I doubt you'd want that....

'c

Em, Ok, so I may come clean and tell you my car could be described as a bit of an, well, em, a banger:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Define what "girly" parts youd like and ill find out where you can get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Respray in pink/purple
    Lower 40mm
    16" Alloy wheels....thick spokes....possibly chrome
    Rubbing strips removed and smoothed.
    Aerial removed
    Clear side and front indicators
    Smoked rear clusters
    Light tint on rear window and rear passenger windows
    Consider changing the front bumper for something a little more streamlined.

edit:,......just read cheap bits...lol

Pink fluffy dice
    pink nodding head dog
    pink seat covers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

You could go for the classic teddys in the back window look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

sorry ot ive seen that exact car and cant remember where its aroung santyr yeah/ that will be driving me mad for days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

dogz wrote:
    sorry ot ive seen that exact car and cant remember where its aroung santyr yeah/ that will be driving me mad for days
    My car? yeah, you could have seen it in santry, was at the omni yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

audge wrote:
    Hey, might not be right place for this.
    Just bought a car, nothing too fancy, 96 suzuki swift, a mint green colour
    Just looking to buy a few bits to make it mine, to personalize it a bit. Nothing too expensive, just things like giry-ish seat covers, stickers, stuff like that, but I havent seen anything girly in any of the shops I have been to? Is there any such thing and where can I find it?
    Well you could take out the engine and drop a 440c.i. with a six pack carb or just go for the 426 hemi either should do the trick!!! Oh and when youre done with that ya might wanna get discs all round and beef up your braking system!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Just spotted this and reckon you can't go wrong...

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Pink_Bits.html

'c

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Just spotted this and reckon you can't go wrong...

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Pink_Bits.html

'c
    Oh my god, i want everything on that page!!!

Advertisement