Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LibroCop is a legend..but a loveable or hated one?

Options
  • 09-11-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Personally I think he's great! Ok fine he's a bit of a jerk but its hilarious watching him patrol and when he stares at you while you're reading a text you feel like you've commited a heinous crime punishable only by death!

by far the most commited member of the UCD staff....ever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

are u studying or texting PUT AWAY THE PHONE:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rocklyons

librocop is a god amongst men
    tis said that he washed in hydrofluoric acid and ate cars for breakfast. He ran at 2.998x10^8 m/s and he respired using nitrogen from the air.

:( he's looking at me right now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

never actually met him

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

librocop has many faces and physical forms. a grey haired individual of moderate height, a small pointy-headed man and a rather disturbing brown beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Yeah, I've seen him for the first time today, or at least I hope it was him. Otherwise we've just got some weird old guy going around staring at people reading books...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Which one is he? There's a big stocky man with grey hair and a beard... is it him? And there's another fella... small, bald, arsehole...

I don't like that second guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

DaveMcG wrote:
    And there's another fella... small, bald, arsehole...

I don't like that second guy.

I got stung by him the other day after he caught me on my phone next to the escalators on the 2nd floor. F**k did he scare the sh!t out of me! Stern b*stard but I suppose he's not the worst because he let me off because he thought I was a fresher as it still says ''1st arts'' on my student card! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Stern b*stard but I suppose he's not the worst because he let me off because he thought I was a fresher as it still says ''1st arts'' on my student card! :D

stop fooling yourself - you *are* still a fresher:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

one time we were running through the library drunk wrecking the place, and then librocop regulated us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

^^regulated us ....tee hee hee....

Librocop IS definately a legend!!!
    I've had manys an encounter with him especially last week...he now knows me and stares me out of it coz he jus knows i'm gonna cause trouble [i dont actually....well maybe a few broken rules here and there like]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Libocop be fantastic.

However I'm still unsure about the new addition to the Libocop family - indian libocop, when ever he comes on the intercom I have to laugh as he's got this weird indian Irish mix for an accent and before the stupid swipey things came in he seriously stared at your student card which always freaked me out.

Young libocop is by far the best, stern but if you smile and say hello he's the nicest guy ever, he even wished me a happy christmas last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

he even wished me a happy christmas last year.
    Allow me to wish you a happy Christmas also (11 months late).:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

or your just a tad bit eager and said it early ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

My fave librocop is the baldy one who walks round with a cowboy sorta swagger-he winked at me when i was leaving last week-swoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

panda100 wrote:
    My fave librocop is the baldy one who walks round with a cowboy sorta swagger-he winked at me when i was leaving last week-swoon!

lmao :D

That guy looks like he hates the world, really! He sits at the monitor waiting for someone to break a rule so he can go up and whoop the sh*t out of them! :eek:

"He had a book -- I HAD TO USE NECESSARY FORCE!!! :mad:"

Psychopath... I'm sure he's a treat once you get to know him though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

By librocop i originally meant the tall, bald guy with the limp, a swagger to make John Travolta proud and the disturbingly open collar....although i agree that Indian LibroCop is on the odd side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

Quote from Freshers guide 2003 (when i started college, god im so old)

Librocop:found in the library "security station"

Least likely to say: "love shack? Librocop loves this song, let us boogie"

Most likely to say: "talking in the library? please accompany librocop to special interrogation area"

LEgend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

TheVan wrote:
    By librocop i originally meant the tall, bald guy with the limp, a swagger to make John Travolta proud and the disturbingly open collar....although i agree that Indian LibroCop is on the odd side!

Yep he's the Original Librocop. Loves the ladies so he does....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He's called my number on a few occasions so I'm no fan. I wouldn't be the first to call him a legend either.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yeah. So old. NOT :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Allow me to wish you a happy Christmas also (11 months late).:)

Why thank you and same to you.

Ah Libocop in any incarnation is great. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Librocop:found in the library "security station"

Least likely to say: "love shack? Librocop loves this song, let us boogie"

Most likely to say: "talking in the library? please accompany librocop to special interrogation area"

LEgend!
    thats the 2004 one not 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

knowing the SU they prob jsut copied the content of the previous years guide and put a new cover on it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

You guys know that librocop has got it on with some chicks? That brought his status up like 10 fold a few years back.

Advertisement