Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu Problem

Options
  • 09-11-2005 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Just noticed this one. Using a mates G4 Laptop with OSX and Safari.

Whenever I open one of the top menus (Rec for example) and attempt to go to a link thats over the add banner the menu closes. Links above and below the add banner are fine.

Just thought ide point it out
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i noticed the same happening when i was in college. You always think it's just you being wobbley on the old mouse until after about 4 tries you go "ffs". You can just click the sub catagory and navigate from there but its annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Squall wrote:
    Just noticed this one. Using a mates G4 Laptop with OSX and Safari.

Whenever I open one of the top menus (Rec for example) and attempt to go to a link thats over the add banner the menu closes. Links above and below the add banner are fine.

Just thought ide point it out

A few safari users have pointed this out actually. I suggested that maybe the CSS is looked at to see if the banner advert could be sent to the "bottom", i.e. the menu is the top element, which appears over everything else.

Failing that, use Firefox.

Advertisement