Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat BT Problems in Galway?

• 09-11-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having terrible problems last few nights. Pages take forever to load. Can take the google homepage up to 60 seconds.

Wierd thing is that when playing Battlefield 2 online I have the same good pings of 30-50 dependant on server. But when using IE or Firefox it takes forever to load anything, and downloads go from fast 60kb, to slow 5kb, to fast again, to stopped 0.5kb, etc...

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I'm having terrible problems last few nights. Pages take forever to load. Can take the google homepage up to 60 seconds.

Wierd thing is that when playing Battlefield 2 online I have the same good pings of 30-50 dependant on server. But when using IE or Firefox it takes forever to load anything, and downloads go from fast 60kb, to slow 5kb, to fast again, to stopped 0.5kb, etc...

Anyone else?
    No problems here in Balinasloe. Did you try entering the BT DNS servers into your netwrk settings?

Advertisement