Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H&M in Ilac Centre opening?

• 09-11-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when H&M in the ilac centre is opening? I've heard rumours its tommorrow (9th nov).

Sorry if this threads been done before, but without search I cant check!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It is opening tomorrow! Was up there at lunch today and theres a big sign saying it's opening tomorrow.

I think I might wait a few days before I pay a visit, apparently there will be hoardes of people there tomorrow to get the Stella McCartney clothes (which are fscking VILE). Dublin is the first branch in the world to get the SMcC stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Yep it is tomorrow. 12 noon apparently, it's all over Spin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

cool :) i'll be in town on saturday, but id say the place will be extra crazy cause itll be the first sat! i'll probably have to have a look anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Grand opening was on last night. Samantha Mumba was there as per usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Urgh samantha mumba.

I was in there this evening, was pretty underwhelmed! It was jammers so I didn't get a proper look around (didn't see upstairs) but there was nothing special and I only saw one rack of 'opening offers' and they were just crappy tshirts.

The Stella McCartney stuff is VILE why would anyone want to wear her awful clothes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Yeah, I got really excited when I had they were doing a feature on her H&M collection on Off the Rails, so I watched it. Much to my dismay it was wall drainpipe, skinny legs, oversized jumpers and puffball skirts. This maybe what's "in" for couture at the moment but I wouldn't be focking caught dead in it. And that's saying something as I'm a slave to fashion!

Advertisement