Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 4

Options
  • 09-11-2005 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I'v completed GT4 96.7%!!! I'v got a choice between 3.3% more or doing well in my Leaving Cert. I think it's a bit of a no brainer... but damn that last 3.3% is gonna be hard to get.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

you can make a living testing the future GTx if you can make 100%.
    Apply in writing when you have it done.

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

As someone who finished GT1 100% and GT2 99.5% (or whatever it was possible to finish it as, can't remember) I can say the series is an absolutely shocking waste of time. All filler and no killer.

Here are the wise worlds of Stuart Campbell who can articulate my thoughts on the subject fare more eloquently.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I got bored of GT4 after I hit 15% Felt souless this time around.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's just pokemon with cars except no where near as much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ah it's a great game. but after a month of getting stuck in, once you get your dream cars in your garage it looses all meaning ;)

but with the ps3 gt (which they've claimed "looks 100 times better then gt4", which is better then real life) hopefully there'll be online play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They need to get rid of the RPG type mode. Trying to engineer a race where your car is of a similar spec to the opponents is an absolute nightmare. It shouldn't be that hard to find a balanced race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I'v completed GT4 96.7%!!! I'v got a choice between 3.3% more or doing well in my Leaving Cert. I think it's a bit of a no brainer... but damn that last 3.3% is gonna be hard to get.
    What do you have left to do in it anyway?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I prefer my arcade racers since it's annoying either murdering the opposition or getting murdered yourself, nothing in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i like both extremes tbh

gt is superb, but can get boring.

burnout is superb, and would get boring if there was no online (though i can't get it to work on revenge)

Advertisement