Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop Stephens Green opening FRIDAY 11th Nov!

• 09-11-2005 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hurrah!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Orange

where exactly is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aoifeg

where habitat used to me - next to oasis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Topshop is waaaaaaaaaay overrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Used to be really into topshop but there getting a bit too big for their boots now and getting way to pricey!a-wear is definatley better than topshop these days!still cant wait to see the new shop though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

I actuall hate top shop in ireland. Nice one in London tho. Im a BT2/River Island girl myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I think topshop has got cheaper, I never used to buy things there because I thought they were a rip off but definitely think they've gotten a lot better.

Was around there an hour ago and there was a launch party on, so could see inside, looks really nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Topshop sucks. I went to Topman on Oxford Street to get some jeans. I couldn't find any that weren't faded on the legs. I asked the store clerk if he had any jeans that weren't faded, and he looked at me really confused, and went to talk to some of the other clerks, who looked all over the place and couldn't find any. This is a really big store by the way, with hundreds of pairs of jeans. Why they only sell one style, I have no idea. Those fake-faded jeans look stupid, and I guarantee, in a year, they'll be confined to the bargain rails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I quite like topshop clothes. Expensive but sometimes they'll have some really nice stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My bf really likes their t-shirts, as they're one of the few places that sell nice t-shirts that are big enough across the shoulders for him.

Personally, I'm not such a fan. I find that they're a bit overpriced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Is there a guys section in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Anyone know what time this place closes tonight?
    Cant seem to find anywhere because its just opened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I liked it a lot nice layout and nice stock......now if only i had money to spend!!

Advertisement