Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need directions to Bartlemy

Options
  • 09-11-2005 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to get to Bartlemy? I tried it tonight, went down the old Midleton road from Carrigtwohill, took a left at the T junction, went through 2 villages then it all went bad. I travelled about 9 miles up the road, thinking I'd see a signpost or something. I think it's off to the left of that road, but how far from the main t junction (where you'd turn right for Midleton)? How many villages should I go through? Is it sign posted, or should I be following signs for somewhere else?

Any help in sign posting, distance, etc, would be very helpful. I'll be trying it again tomorrow, leaving from Carrigtwohill again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

never even heard of the place... what two villages did you go through?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

go through Dungourney, take the first left, on castle island road go straight through to the third 4 cross roads, and take a left on the 3rd one, there should be a sign post for it to the left about a mile down the road...

(go the security guards!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

corblimey wrote:
    Anyone know how to get to Bartlemy? I tried it tonight, went down the old Midleton road from Carrigtwohill, took a left at the T junction, went through 2 villages then it all went bad. I travelled about 9 miles up the road, thinking I'd see a signpost or something. I think it's off to the left of that road, but how far from the main t junction (where you'd turn right for Midleton)? How many villages should I go through? Is it sign posted, or should I be following signs for somewhere else?

Any help in sign posting, distance, etc, would be very helpful. I'll be trying it again tomorrow, leaving from Carrigtwohill again.

Well seen as your coming from Carrigtwohill i suggest go through midleton town for milltown (where old train tracks are) head out towards a place called 'Lisgoold' it's signed posted from there, there will be loads of bends ahead, now once u get to this village go straight through & head straight on for about 7 mins until you'll come across alot of newly built houses on both sides, there'll be a big house on the left corner & twoo new ones on the right you'll see a small sign for Bartlemy you take a left here go straight up this road until u come to a cross roads & then take a right go straight up this road & your in Bartlemy, this is where im from. Lovely Little village:D :D

Advertisement