Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Colours are knackerd

• 09-11-2005 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

i'm running micosoft me and i started it up a while ago and its stuck on the colour mode 16bit, so i tryed the usual properties 265 and true colours and restarted on both and nothing, any suggestions on what the problem is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Try reinstalling the drivers for your video card.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

knackered must be a highly technical description, as I haven't a clue what you mean.

Do you only have black and white ? (old vga card not recognising colour monitor)
    Do you only have blue ? ( loose cable)
    If you open up a blank document is it multicoloured instead of white ? (monitor needs degaussing)
    Is the colour scheme giving you a headache ? (set it back to standard)

Is it in all apps or on startup ?

What video card - and have you used it's control program if there is one / checked for later drivers etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

thanks for all your help,
    i still dont know what went wrong but i managed to get it fixed i just rooled back the system restore and the probem was solved
    it was just keep on sticking to the 16 bit colours, but back to normal now.

thanks again for your help.

VB.

Advertisement