Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landers Leisure Tralee

Options
  • 09-11-2005 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

If anyone of you is in ,or going down to the Kingdom.I would recommend a stop in to their new shop.Was in there today.Very impressive and a major improvement over their little shop in Tralee town centre.For those of you who were ever in the old shop.You neednt worry anymore about falling over things or knocking anything over anymore:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Went there a few weeks back - not a whole pile of gear really and the prices were savage - much dearer than local.
    Made the mistake of asking if they had any vests for clay shooting - hadn't a clue what I was on about - tried selling me a wading one!

Save the cost of the diesel and buy on-line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Did you talk to Tim himself...or one of the "whas"[aka generic shop assistants in Ireland].Nothing more offputting than that in a shop for a customer.
    Agree the prices are mad,but guess what you are paying for??

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

:D there was 3 "whas" trying to help me and one oldish guy talking to a rep the whole time - that must have been Tim.
    They had a fair selection of .22wmr ammo - hadn't seen that RWS stuff here before - but it was too dear - happy with the Remy Premiers anyway (which Landers were charging 6 Euro a box more than I pay).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

I find these days you are better off talking to the organ grinder,not the monkeys.Or just going and finding it yourself in the shop.I havent yet had to ring it up on the till,pay for it,give myself change and bag any purchases in a shop around here........Yet:D

Advertisement