Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland v England '88

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

743mb? this the whole 90mins??

eirebhoy most be running for president or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

whiskeyman wrote:
    743mb? this the whole 90mins??

eirebhoy most be running for president or something...
    It was on Setanta and someone asked for it to be taped. :) I wasn't going editing ad's out so there all in there too. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Watched this whole game on Setanta on Saturday night I think it was. great match and cant wait to download and watch it again.

eirebhoy you are a legend. How you come up with all these videos is beyond me but keep em coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

eirebhoy wrote:
    It was on Setanta and someone asked for it to be taped. :) I wasn't going editing ad's out so there all in there too. :)
    On Sat night?? How'd I miss that?
    And there was me all p*ssed off missing my fix of retro footie as Sacair Gold seems to be on a break...

legend by the way... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

What is the source ? Can you post it to me and i reecode or is the original source crap?

kdjac

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:
    What is the source ? Can you post it to me and i reecode or is the original source crap?

kdjac
    On DVD. PM me address. I should really delete all my posts about this torrent on other forums now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I can't wait to see this match. Thanks eirebhoy! :D

I'm looking at BitLord like a maniac at the moment waiting for a connection to be established. I'll seed this file for as long as possible when I receive it.

EDIT: Unless the original file has been taken down until a new re-encoded version is put up. That would explain why I have no seeds yet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Probably yeah. I'm guessing that a new torrent will appear soon :)

I can't wait to see this match. Thanks eirebhoy! :D

I'm looking at BitLord like a maniac at the moment waiting for a connection to be established. I'll seed this file for as long as possible when I receive it.

EDIT: Unless the original file has been taken down until a new re-encoded version is put up. That would explain why I have no seeds yet.
    http://www.torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=459627

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

eirebhoy wrote:
    On DVD. PM me address. I should really delete all my posts about this torrent on other forums now. :)

Any chance of getting a copy? SAE with blank dvd inside ok?

I have it tape from the original broadcast somewhere but cant find it. At the end of the game the camera is panning the crowd along a fence and it goes by my dad dancing like a lunatic :) He wouldnt take me to the game becaus eof the potential teouble but I went ot the Holland game, atmosphere was unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭shamalive

Anyone be willing to copy this to DVD for me?

I'll post it to Kdjac tomorrow so if you want copies ask him. :) My NTL reception isn't the best though so it won't be perfect.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have a Euro 88 video at home with all 3 full length matches on it. Its great stuff. Good tournament for us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Finally got it and am seeding it now. It's great for someone like mee to see this match, I was only 3 and a half when we played in Euro '88. You're a legend eirebhoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

How Eirebhoy is not a moderator on this forum is beyond me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Boy your favour isn't won easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

What?

Advertisement