Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What type of dog have you got?

• 10-11-2005 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭

I don't know if its been up already buy what type of dog have you got? Here are some photos of my dog, she's a blue roan cocker spaniel, one and a half years old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Mine is an Australian Shepherd, part Doberman :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

we have 2 terriers. The first one is of Jess we have her since the end of January, 2005 and the second one is Sheba who we have 4 weeks on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

We've a golden cocker - we got in April at 8mths & a collie x - we got in August at approx 1. He's a rescue from ASH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

My 3 legged wonder dog, collie x

http://photobucket.com/albums/v234/combatcow/?action=view&current=bo.jpg

*Thats a lovely dog junkyard

:v:
    CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Wokie wrote:
    We've a golden cocker - we got in April at 8mths & a collie x - we got in August at approx 1. He's a rescue from ASH!

I love the collie's markings, he looks like he's wearing socks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

LOVE your dog CombatCow - how handsome :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Got a minature short haired Daschound (can never spell that right). Shes about 4 months old.. And beautiful..
    She is finally learning not to pee in the house.. Number 2 is a different story tho, she loves to hide those around the kitchen. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

A border collie and a small mixed breed (prolly mixed with a fruit cake) she is Miss October on Limerick Animal Welfares new calender :D Both rescues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

A Golden Retriever (very placid) and a Chocolate Lab (fcukin lunatic :D ) both a year old. I'll try and post some photo's.......*cough* if someone tells me how :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have 2 small and fairly young West Highland Terriers.

Wouldnt swap em for anything in the world. I do really like labs and red setters as well though....bit big though for where they'd be living if I had them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

http://members.boards.ie/ronanraven/DSCN0291.JPG

My trusty old labrador cross. She's nearly 14 years young.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

Oh my god....how cute are those puppies! With such a gorgeous mam..no wonder;)

I'm loving this thread....I hope loads more add to it! Cheering up my Thurs afternoon no end looking at all the dogs:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

http://members.boards.ie/ronanraven/DSCN0291.JPG

My trusty old labrador cross. She's nearly 14 years young.

Jesus I would have thought she was purebred. Love the big brown eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Here's our three:

Old English Mix (5), Bearded Collie (3) and Terrier something (~4 months in the pic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

We have 2 St Bernards (male+female), an Irish Wolf Hound (male) and a little terrier (male).
    Sometimes vistors are afraid to get out of their car when they come to our house. Wonder why :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

I have a cavalier king charles who is 12 (very old for a charlie) called cara who is the laziest dog in the world and a collie x called Chang who is the coolest dog in The world. (he wears sunglasses) I'll try and get some pics of them soon. Peasent yr 3 are gorgeous!!! Everybody look at jess in the park. Thats cute dog calendar material!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

i've a german shepard pipa, and i haven't a clue what the other dog is, the brother brought her home one drunken night thinking she was a collie, sadly he was wrong, called her jordan too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

Thanks CombatCow, you've also got a lovely dog, How did she lose her leg?:(
    Some more of my Puppy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

used to have a jack russell, she was cool :cool: :D

• Advertisement

opps posted twice

Everybody look at jess in the park. Thats cute dog calendar material!

That was taken in the Phoenix Park by a friend we were there for 3 hours and it was the only time that she sat still long enough to get a picture of her and anyone who has met Jess will know why she is mental

This picture is what the rest turned out like, I was just greatful to get one descent one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Nala wrote:
    Jesus I would have thought she was purebred. Love the big brown eyes.

In the last few years she has really started to turn into the shape of a purebred! She has got a bit of a gut due to her not being able to walk as much (the legs are dodgy :/)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I've got a Doberman. Got her from Animal Rescue. She's a little beauty and full of life and great fun. She was nervous and shy in the first year but she has really come into her own, when she's not asleep.

Used to have a Norweigan Elkhound male - another lovely dog but sadly his number came up. Gorgeous as puppys. Before that had a Labrador. Got hime from the Guide Dog Association on the Model Farm Road. He was a little blind in one eye - the blind leading the blind so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I have 2 Great Danes (11 months & 3 months old), a hairy lurcher (3ish) & a collie (2ish).

More pictures would be great everyone, if possible.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Irish-Lass wrote:
    That was taken in the Phoenix Park by a friend we were there for 3 hours and it was the only time that she sat still long enough to get a picture of her and anyone who has met Jess will know why she is mental

This picture is what the rest turned out like, I was just greatful to get one descent one
    I dont even like dogs, but that's a realy cute picture :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Any excuse to pimp my Irish setter, Murdoch. And, er, some cats that hang around. Ignore them. :v:

http://frink.nuigalway.ie/~sarky/pics/pets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hutchie

I have 2 rottweilers one male one female and a staff...if i knew how to put up a picture i would.......:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭arac

Golden retriever called Roxy, she is the light of of our lives..I and half years old, two years on the first of may;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,874 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Here's Zoe - one of my GF's dogs,she's a Lhasa Apso and she's mad !
    (GF has 2 Lhasas and a Basset Hound)

zoe2.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

^^ wow how cute!!!!!

Looks like a Gremlin....in a nice way.:)

junkyard wrote:
    Looks like a Gremlin....in a nice way.:)

LOL yea :D

Here's one of her mammy - Hayley

http://members.boards.ie/crowdedhouse/Hayley.jpg

And Molly Basset

http://members.boards.ie/crowdedhouse/IMG_0031%20(Large).JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Meet Willis...He now owns our house and i am his man servant

Willis.jpg

willis2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Its great to see so many well cared for dogs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Here are my two... first out is ben, and he's a lab-retriever cross:- absolutely insane and very excitable (sometimes overly!)
    ben.jpg

Next is Misty.... this time nearly two years ago she was a rescue dog,in a bad way and totally out of charater in comparison to what she is now! One of the most intelligent and curious dogs I have ever met. Extremely affectionate and loves the fact that she is only a quick trot away from her very own field/playground !
    misty.jpg
    misty2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭denachoman

Here's my springer spaniel - Bart. This was taken when he was a few months old - he's 1 and a half now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

These are my babies!!

Bobby.jpg

Bobb.jpg

Clara.jpg

Cleo2.jpg

Cleo1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭madness

i have an american rottweiller crossed with a st bernard, he is as big as a great dane, very soft but noone will go near him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Took me a while to figure out how to upload photos but I know how to now :o .

Anyway, these are [URL=http://members.boards.ie/threebeards/jakeandgimli.jpg
    ]My boys![/URL] when they were 4 months old. I'll take a few more photos over the w/e cos they're over a year old now.

Jake is the golden retriever and Gimli is the Lab

I don't know why it's coming up but if you're not directed to the page, delete the %20<br%20/> from the end of the url and you'll see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 squiiish

hadook wrote:

*squeals*
    oh wow, if you get a boxer and an old english sheep dog you will officially have all of my favourite breeds!

Last year one of the neighbours had work done on their house and the builder had a Great Dane with him - it's feet weren't much smaller than my hands!

My parent's are really anti-pets so I've never even been allowed have a goldfish :(

But I should have the hosue to myself by next year so I hope to get a cat.
    (I'd prefer a dog, but I reckon a cat will be more managable for a first pet)

Jake is the golden retriever and Gimli is the Lab

Grand to see a liver Lab - nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Here's meeko. He is a pyrenean mountain dog. Only 13 months and still growing up to be a giant of a dog.

meeko2.jpg
    meeko3.jpg

I must get some better pics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

MR DAZ wrote:
    Meet Willis...He now owns our house and i am his man servant

Willis.jpg

willis2.jpg

What breed is that dog? Looks amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Heres one of mine He's a Staffordshire Bull terrier Hes just inder a year old rescued him 2 months ago from some people who were going to have him put down cause they couldnt look after him Never found out what they called him so i named him Gerald Mainly cause his head is huge he is only starting to look fit now he was well over weight when i got him he couldnt walk 2 miles with out runnning out of breath now he can jog nearly 3 mile with me non stop i reckon ill get him to 6 k a couple of times a week.
    Sorry about the Quality (Camera phone)
    Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Flossy got from Paws animal rescue
    freddy rescued from puppy farm in Limerick
    Toby (my baby)was going to be put to sleep 2hrs to save him.
    Simba bought from a breeder in Tipperary.
    All are spoiled.But sure I love them:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I have the bastard child or a Springer Spaniel and a Jack Russel... a.k.a. a mongrel

• Advertisement
Advertisement