Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Speakers for Creative Zen

Options
  • 10-11-2005 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just go a new Creative Zen 20Gb and would like to get a nice set of speakers to go with it.

I checked on Komplett and found this:
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=304887&cks=PLC

Looks cool, but I wanna know
    1) has anyone got them, if so are they any good?
    and
    2) Can the they be used with a Zen without too much effort?
    3) Can anyone recommend an alternative for similar price range?

Hope you all can help

Quazzy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

they're good quality speakers and you'll have no problem hooking them up to the zen. just connects through the regular headphone jack. the subwoofer really gives them a good boost so they should be perfect for a small/medium sized room. and because theyre harmon kardon they should last a good long time.

they wont be very protable though because they only run off the mains. but if thats not a problem, id say go for them.

niall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Thanx for the info Niall.

I saw them in Peats in Blanch for about 160 so I might pop in with my Zen and test them first.

Cheers,
    Quazzy.

Advertisement